15 points to simplify Burger Bustle for you:
1. First of all, it's a demanding game that requires extreme speed (especially in the last 4 locations) AND planning of which counters to unlock / man to beat aggressive gold time targets.
2. Tutorials take you through the production process of new products that are added.
3. Right at the start of a level, keep all dispensers filled with one serving: burgers (each frier can make upto two at a time), sodas, desserts, fries and ice-cream.
4. Refill all dispensers immediately after serving.
5. The burgers do not require the layers of cheese, tomato and lettuce to be added in any particular order. Only correct layers have to be chosen.
6. Essential workers include at least 1 burger frier (can double as cheese / lettuce / tomato loader), 1 waiter, and 1 side dish vendor.
7. Serving customers a part of their order does not improve their moods. Focus on completing entire orders to earn cash and finish 'task' counts.
8. Customers do not have any preference for items on the display shelf. It serves only as an extra holding area.
9. Use the time delays between customers (more frequent than you'd expect) to build complicated burgers beforehand in case they have to be completed as part of 'tasks'.
10. Since there is no overnight wastage i.e. no money is deducted for food / drinks that remain at the end of the day, or monetary penalties for throwing away wasted items, don't be afraid to keep dispensers filled and make complex burgers before actual orders.
11. Getting gold levels require planning which counters to unlock + how many servers to deploy + which tasks to prioritise:
... If there is a cash target, try to use as few workers as possible. Save recruiting the last worker for AFTER achieving the cash target as once reached, falling below the target does not matter. Don't forget to keep a time buffer of 5 - 10 seconds to add a worker.
... For order targets, delay unlocking too many filling counters or side dish counters. Serving large orders with complex burgers and multiple sides takes more time, and do not increase the count of 'orders completed' versus say serving just a soda or a plain burger.
... For non-cash, food type tasks, recruit as quickly as possible for the burger and filling counters. Remember: you don't have to complete all orders to meet time targets, ONLY the listed items. Serve these first, then complete remaining orders once the clock stops.
... Remember that people eating in will be counted as 'completed orders' only once they finish (and they take a while).
12. Add the ketchup and collect the tips. The cash is invaluable.
13. Use the advantage of serving customers by right clicking the mouse button instead of dragging the item to them - it will save you time and make your mouse pad last longer. For non-cash, order count targets, skip the ketchup.
14. It doesn't matter which decor element you choose to upgrade first. All parts must be eventually selected to complete a cafe.
15. Target using the coffee machine at least twice per level. Use it only when there is a rush of orders as it recharges very slowly.
This is an original Tips & Tricks written by me. Please do not distribute / adapt the text and images in any way without my written consent.